Aseptic room, also known as inoculation room, is a special laboratory for aseptic operation such as systematic inoculation and purification of bacteria. In the microbial work, the inoculation and transplantation of bacteria is a major operation. The characteristics of this operation are to ensure the purity of strains and prevent the contamination of miscellaneous bacteria. In the air of general environment, because of the existence of many dust and miscellaneous bacteria, it is easy to cause pollution, which greatly interferes with the vaccination work. Next, the source of net for you to introduce the microbial aseptic room decoration should pay attention to what place?
(1) The aseptic room should have internal and external rooms. The inner room is the sterile room and the outer room is the buffer room. Room volume should not be too large to facilitate air sterilization. The inner area is 2 × 2.5 = 5m2, and the outer area is 1 × 2 = 2M2. The height should be less than 2.5m, and there should be ceiling.
(2) Sliding door should be set in the inner room to reduce the air fluctuation. The door should be set at the farthest position from the working table; the door of the outer room should also use the sliding door, which should be set at the farthest position from the inner room.
(3) A small window should be opened on the wall or "partition" separating the internal and external rooms, which is necessary for the internal and external transmission of articles during the inoculation process, so as to reduce the number of people entering and leaving the inner room and reduce the pollution degree. The window is 60cm in width, 40cm in height and 30cm in thickness.
(4) The volume of aseptic room is small and tight. After using for a period of time, the indoor temperature is very high, so ventilation window should be set. The ventilation window should be set on the ceiling at the entrance of the inner room (i.e. the farthest position from the working table). It is better to have a double-layer structure. The outer layer is made of louvers, and the inner layer can be made of draw plate window fans. The ventilation window can be opened after the inner chamber is used and before sterilization to circulate air. If possible, constant temperature and humidity machine can be installed.
Sterile indoor equipment and appliances:
(1) The worktable in aseptic room, no matter what material and use, requires smooth surface and horizontal table.
(2) An ultraviolet lamp (mostly 30W) is installed in the inner chamber and the outer chamber respectively. The ultraviolet lamp in the inner room should be installed directly above the working seat, 2m away from the ground, and the ultraviolet lamp in the outer room can be installed in the center of the outer room.
(3) the outer rooms should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, pottery basins and towels containing the suer water, hand held sprayers and 5% carbolic acid solutions.
(4) There should be alcohol lamp, common inoculation tools, stainless steel knife, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton ball, industrial alcohol, glass carrier, special crayon, record book, pencil, label paper, glue, waste basket, etc.
Sterilization of aseptic room:
(1) Fumigation: This is a measure to completely sterilize the sterile room. If the aseptic room has been used for a long time and the pollution is serious, it should be fumigated and sterilized. It can be fumigated with formaldehyde, lactic acid or sulfur.
(2) spray: before the use of asepsis room. Spray can cause particles and microorganisms to settle in the air, preventing dust flying on the desktop and ground, and having bactericidal effect. It can be sprayed with 5% carbolic acid.
(3) UV irradiation: before each use of sterile room. UV has good germicidal efficacy. Generally, the ultraviolet lamp should be turned on to irradiate for 30-60min.
Working procedures of aseptic room:
(1) Sterile room sterilization. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
(2) After washing hands with soap, move the required equipment into the outer room; change into sterilized work clothes, work caps and work shoes in the outer room, wear masks, and then soak hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
(3) move all necessary articles into the inner room for inventory and position. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
(4) Before inoculation, wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball; during aseptic operation, the action should be gentle to reduce air fluctuation and ground dust.
(5) Pay attention to safety in work. If the cotton plug is on fire, hold it tightly with your hands or wrap it with a wet cloth. Do not blow it with your mouth to avoid expanding combustion. In case of bacterial culture spilled or broken, wrap it with a cloth soaked in 5% carbolic acid, and wipe the table or ground with a cloth soaked in 5% carbolic acid, and then continue to operate after wiping hands with alcohol cotton ball.
(6) at the end of the work, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the items and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then irradiate 30min with 5% carbolic acid spray or ultraviolet lamp.
The above is the main content of jingzhiyuan. If you have any questions, please click the following link: http://www.jnyhrs.com/ Come to consult.